- Iodine- used to clean cuts $4.00
- Rubbing Alcohol- to get out tough stains- here is a readers digest article on rubbing alcohol $1.00 http://www.rd.com/home/12-ways-to-use-rubbing-alcohol/
- Hydrogen Peroxide- has antibacterial qualities and can kill some types of mold $1.00
- Baking soda- neutralize odors, kills some molds, can even brush your teeth with it- $.44cents!!
- White vinegar- can kill some molds, disinfectant, use to remove laundry stains- another readers digest article link $1 http://www.rd.com/home/150-household-uses-for-vinegar/
- Tea tree oil- kills mold, cleans almost any stain **closer to $8
- White gum eraser- great for taking crayon off of anything $2
Monday, December 12, 2011
Natural Household Cleaners
So the topic for this morning is household cleaners that are all natural. I know there is a huge buzz about organics and all natural items but these were actually in your parents medicine cabinet growing up and most cost under a couple of dollar each.